I’m a jealous guy, I’ll admit it.
GOALHOLE has recently had some stickers made up, and I desire to have them all over my things. And it got me to thinking, “self, you have some time on your hands/don’t have any stickers for Lancasterpolo…”
So, it’s with no lack of excitement I announce the
DESIGN A LANCASTER POLO STICKER CONTEST OF AMAZEMENT AND GLORY
The rules are pretty simple, as I am a simple person:
- The sticker must feature LancasterPolo.com somewhere on it
- The sticker must be black and white (or have the ability to be made black and white for sticker making)
- Sticker should be able to fit on a bike or wheel cover (nothing that will lose too much detail with shrinking, if need be)
- Enter as many times as you want. Let the creativity flow
- We will accept entries until July 27th (one month from today)
- I will select the one that I like the most, and will be the sole judge on the matter
- If your sticker is selected as the #1 sticker, you agree that I can have rights to it (so I can print it up/distribute it as I see fit. Hooray legalities!)
- Since I’m the only one judging, members of Lancaster United are welcome to enter as well, but I’ll probably judge you guys more harshly than anyone else
- If for some reason I can’t decide between two stickers, I’ll make them both the winner and both people will receive equal-as-possible prize packs
- Open to the entire world. Looking at you, Luxembourg.
Prizes will include:
- 25 of the stickers for yourself
- a feature on the site (interview or otherwise)
- Your sticker graphic displayed on the main page for at least a year or so. Probably for longer than that
- Some other stuff once I think this through a bit more – I’ll keep you updated as I come up with more things for you to win
The image can be anything – even a clever phrase like “I learned nothing from lancasterpolo.com” is fair game.
You can submit your sticker ideas to me via: mlkabik(at)gmail(dot)com
I will announce winner(s) on July 31st. Let me know if you have questions, and good luck!