Note from the editor: I like to think that Lancasterpolo.com promotes the free expression of the club. In that vein, here is…something…that Trace wrote up and sent to me.
Evolution of a polo addiction (must be read out loud in caveman/woman voice – the video will help)
- Me go play polo on Redline Monocog. Me no idea how fun it be.
- Giggle like cavegirl for 18 hour straight after play first time.
- Me ‘find” corrugated plastic sign. Make wheel cover. Me no make good circle.
- Me want make mallet!!!
- Me go shopping at Salvation Army.
- Me make mallet!!!
- Me think polo best thing since, uh, me think best thing.
- Wife no understand. Security officers no understand. Heck, me no understand.
- Me like polo.